Principal Software Architect
We're looking for a hardworking, forward-thinking and ambitious Principal Software Architect to help us grow our solutions. You can bring in your knowledge and your experience and grow further with the team.
back to Open Positions
- What you'll be doing:
- Be a technical leader on various projects across the platform, and be a major contributor of the entire platform's architecture.
- Learn and understand the blockchain technology and its potential.
- Research and develop architecture on top of existing blockchain infrastructure with a focus on the scalibility and reliability issues.
- Research potential use cases in the blockchain field, lead the needs, development and implementation of such use cases as part of a coherent product roadmap.
- Major contributions on the strategic directions with the engineering team and design and build our future products with us.
- What we need to see:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years of significant work experience in any of these: Linux systems, Cloud, Distributed Systems, Networking.
- Strong programming background in one or more of the following languages: C++11, Rust, Java, Go.
- Security-first development mindset.
- Experience with tools for CI/CD setup such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI, CircleCI, Terraform, Artifactory or similar tools.
- Familiar with containerization (Docker, Helm) and orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm).
- General web networking knowledge (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, load balancing, QoS).
- Deep understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and RESTful APIs, with the Java ecosystem is a big plus (maven, spring boot, scala).
- Switch effectively between long-term strategic management and near-term tactical management.
- Experience working with large existing code base with legacy code.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Blockchain enthusiast and being familiar with use cases and applications based on it.
- Experience in large-scale distributed systems as developer/architect, Kafka and/or RabbitMQ are a big plus.
- Contributions in open source projects.
- Expertise on POSIX SystemV IPC.
- Strong hands on knowledge of K8s.
- Experience with recent large scale infrastructures for model training in machine learning.
- Japanese fluency, not a requirement.
Toposware is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.apply