Senior Software Engineer
We're looking for a hardworking, forward-thinking and ambitious Senior Software Engineer to help us grow our solutions. You can bring in your knowledge and your experience and grow further with the team.
back to Open Positions
- What you'll be doing:
- Be a major contributor of the entire platform's architecture with a focus on the core.
- Learn and understand the blockchain technology and its potential.
- Research and develop architecture on top of existing blockchain infrastructure with a focus on the scalibility and reliability issues.
- Research potential use cases in the blockchain field, lead the needs, development and implementation of such use cases as part of a coherent product roadmap.
- Major contributions on the strategic directions with the engineering team and design and build our future products with us.
- What we need to see:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in any one of these: Linux systems, Cloud, Distributed Systems, Networking.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and complexity.
- Strong programming skills with C++11 ideally for networking and protocol software.
- Strong programming and debugging skills in Python with extensive sh scripting experience.
- Familiar with the Java ecosystem (Maven, Gradle, Spring) and Scala would be a big plus.
- Security-first development mindset.
- Switch effectively between long-term strategic management and near-term tactical management.
- Experience working with large existing code base and legacy code.
- Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Blockchain enthusiast and being familiar with use cases and applications based on it.
- General web networking knowledge (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, load balancing, QoS).
- Familiar with the Java ecosystem (Maven, Gradle, Spring) and Scala.
- Experience with ns3 and/or OMNET++ for protocol simulation.
- Contributions or exposure to open source projects.
- Expertise on POSIX SystemV IPC would be appreciated.
- Japanese fluency, not a requirement.
Toposware is an equal opportunities employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.apply